Sunday, December 19, 2010

First Post!

I've been thinking about starting a blog for quite sometime but I really wasn't sure if I was up to the task.  I mean...can I come up with any original content?  What if I forget to credit someone else's post?  What if I  mess up a link?  And so on and so on...  After talking to a friend today, I just decided to go ahead and "give it a whirl"...as my husband would say.  I know it will be a long time before I get the hang of of this stuff.  Just the desgning part alone is a bit overwhelming to me!  But I know I'll get the hang of it eventually.  Plus...I'm quite sure I won't have any followers anytime soon anyway :)  So, just in case anyone does read this at some point...please just hang with me 'til I know what I'm doing!   Maybe some day I might actually be able to accomplish something with this.  This will be my new venture for the New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment