Saturday, January 14, 2012

Do You Like Free Giftcards? Well Then, Let Me Introduce You To Swagbucks!




I know some of you wanted some help on couponing and freebies. I have a great one for you. It's called Swagbucks. Basically, it's a search engine. You can either download their search toolbar(which makes it way easier) or just go to their site to do your searches. The perk? You win "Swagbucks"! Now, you don't always win them. The key is to keep searching through them so you up your chances of earning more. Then, you can cash in your Swagbucks for prizes or giftcards(My Favorite!)! I saved my Swagbucks all year and started cashing them in a couple of months before Christmas...I ended up with $110 in FREE Amazon giftcards! They have A LOT more prizes to choose from...the Amazon giftcards are always my choice, though! You can sign up here and start earning today!

No comments:

Post a Comment